It is the end of August and that time of year to get ready to go back to school. This year the teachers in my school participated in a wonderful community building process. As part of this process we came us with guidelines for all our meetings and interactions with one another. I want to share these with you because I find them very challenging and inspiring.
1. Keep and open mind.
2. Speak and Listen with kindness and respect.
3. Presume positive intentions.
4. Give all voices a chance to be heard.
5. Be willing to compromise.
6. Be honest and courageous.
7. Be self aware.
"With malice toward none and charity toward all." A. Lincoln
Have a fantastic year!