Monday, May 4, 2009

Flower shop With 2010 Updates

Here are the 2010 updates.







Try this fun and easy spring time dramatic play center. Create a classroom flower shop. The main ingredients are a variety of silk flowers that are usually very easy to find at thrift stores and garage sales.I like to offer the students different sizes of containers to hold their floral designs. I found some pretty iron window box type containers that add a nice touch to the area. Because kids love to dress up, I included some plastic fiber hats (so there is no lice worry) an some baskets an hand bags. I included a phone for taking orders and a camera.










I also added a cash register and old computer key board and mouse for taking order. I also put in some fancy colored pens and paper to encourage writing.







This area really adds a festive air to our classroom!















No comments: