Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Popcorn Popping on the Apple Tree!

 I looked out the window and what did I see?

Popcorn Popping on the apple tree!

Spring had brought me a nice surprise.

Blossoms popping before my eyes!

I could take an armful and make a treat!

A popcorn ball that would small so sweet!

It wasn't really so but it seemed to be,

Popcorn popping on the apple tree!

-Georgia Bello


This is a fun craft to do during the spring time when the trees are blossoming.  We draw a tree branch on a small sheet of paper, add a few green cut out leaves.  The blossoms are popped popcorn!  I color them with powdered tempra paint to make them pink but would just as well left white.

I enjoyed created this display and the kids enjoy walking under our apple tree as we go in and out of the classroom.


No comments: