Thursday, May 13, 2021

Insect Inquiry final project-Story stroll

For our project and wrap up for our insect unit the kids created an insect story stroll.  This was my first project that I intentionally let the kids create and design on their own, and the result has been an amazing project!
The background boards are upcycled dividers from delivery boxes.  I wrote a few word out for kids to copy but they decided on the content and art work,  I am so proud of their work and so are they!  We can't wait to display it for the entire school to enjoy!












Working in small groups to add the final touches to each page and make them all look awesome!



 
Sharing what we learned with our preschool friends.

Preschool friends strolling and learning about insects.

Some of our favorite titles.  I really love these Pebble Books from Capstone Press.  The text is accessible for all reading levels and the pictures are amazing!


No comments: